Sunday, December 16, 2012

one question

one question that strikes me quite hard by one of my friend, 

how to be humble?

it is indeed a very hard question to answer as me myself is asking myself the same thing....
how to be humble??
what is humble??
i ran through the meaning in a dictionary of mine and fine out;

Humble(adj) - Someone is humble when he believes that he is no better, cleverer, 
or more important than other people. You humble when you sacrifice your pride, 
i.e to beg for something, or to apologize.

so, from what i got...i simply ask myself, do i humble enough,when i say i am humble??
do i actually humble? or just one conceit person who never know who she actually is?
am i too conceit that i don't know how to be humble?
what do i conceit about?

status? 
-just a commoner-

cleverness? 
-just an average student-

arrogant? never apologize?
-based on people i encounter-

well, i never know who i am towards other people unless i'm in the other people view which is impossible...
i just hope that i'm not that conceit with what i have....
of course in this world there are those who better than u and those who less...
this world, u can't always be right, n u can't always be wrong...

i just got another question in my head...
now that i'm going through such a hit in my life...
does that mean i'm not staying on the ground and do something in my league??
it is that wrong to dream too high for me?
that God will need to drag me to the same position of all the time??
am i that conceit towards my own self that i forgot to be humble and self reflect??

well, time will answer everything since i have another 'not staying on the ground stuff' to do...
another shot that i pick for my own life....
God, does humble mean i can't do this?
it is because of money, or because of my own head that is not suit to be?
God, i'm scared of my own decision...
i'm scared that i will bring myself down....not you~
God, please guide me through these...
i know i'm not that humble person of yours...
i know i dream too high...
i know i want more than i should get....
just another chance...
if i fail again...then it must be it...
i'm not meant to be one~

0 wht's on ur mind??: