Friday, December 28, 2012

i've changed

i find out, i've changed...
since 'tsunami' hit me last time...
i care more...
i hear more...
i try more...
and of course most care people hurt the most...
i miss my friends...
when they don't, as they are so busy with their stuffs, so i guess it's a wrong timing...and i've been annoying...
at home i try my best to be a good daughter, and yes, i've been better at it...
studying stuff also getting better with schedules and all,
i try on diet again since i gain like 4 kgs for last months >.<
sleep? i try to make it better...
still keep on tract...but not that good of course...
my emotion peaks as i'm so alone...
however,
thanks God for making me realize who is actually there for me...
who is always care for me even she's busy...
thanks for a hearing session, daily;pp 
thanks Rin...
u always there ever since...
really thank you...
and i will be stronger and will be less attention seeker to those who don't deserve it...
i can't help myself to think bout them...
but i will get better...
they will get what they deserve...
thanks God for such hard time u put me through so that i can see things...
thanks for those who always care for me...
Ama...
Rin...
Nock...
Pem...
Za...
they are precious :)))
i can tell, having numberless people in your life doesn't mean a thing 
when they are totally fake and meaningless

God, save these precious people of mine,
so that we will be happy, saved from trouble...
God, forgive me if i used to blame u and fate...
i know i need better me...
i know i need to be matured...
Forgive me God and Thank You :))

0 wht's on ur mind??: