Monday, December 17, 2012

Brave

i ran through movie lists to download and just notice i haven't watch BRAVE...
cute girl who determines on her own choice....
even risks her family just to make her idea right...
but turns out, various lessons learned by her and her mum...
i can't say enough how much this movie is closed to my situation...
i can't say how much it snatches away few tears of mine
in every part of Merida and her mother, Elinor going through things...
i've been there...
so selfish, ready to sacrifice anything just to make sure i can catch my dream...
but turns out, i risk more than that...
i risk my mum's time, feeling and hope...
she must have been really disappointed by what had happened...
i'm so sorry mum...
and i'm glad that i already told her on how sorry i feel...

'Mum, you have changed.' Merida
 'No, we both have'  Elinor 

yeah, that's exactly what happen to me and my mum too...
we changed...
we talk more, understand each other more and most important,
for the very first time in my life,
i share everything that happen to me in my life with her, and so does her...
i'm glad to tell every single thing that i've kept since small...
and i'm glad that she's opened to me now...
we are now so happy to be with each other...
not like before...argue, argue n argue, countless~

God, i'm glad that i have today...
i'm glad that i have this terrible problem that leads me to something priceless...
...LESSONS and LOVE...

mum, thanks for every trust u have in me...really thank you :))))
I HAVE THE BEST MUM IN THE WORLD!!!! :))))

but now...i still wondering of what we'll do whether it will be fine or not...
however,
no matter what's going to be happened in future...
i'm not that afraid anymore, because i know, my mum is always there for me :))))

0 wht's on ur mind??: