Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NeW yEaR reSoLutiOn~

so, 2013 is just around the corner!! \(^_^)/
it's time for New Year Resolution!

2012 Resolution??
mine;

- graduated (done)
- lose some weights (done but not good enough)
- good daughter (still doing)
- good friend (still doing)
- good student (done but just an average)

so that's all for last year...hehe i mean this year...
next year?
(another 6 days to come)

0fficial Sumithra's 2013 Resolution;
1) good daughter
2) good person, good Buddist
3) good student
4) good friend
5) good grand daughter
6) good good good good good
7) manage to push myself to any college for bachelor degree
8) better in decision making
9) matured
10) wiser
11) lose some more weight
12) love study, love knowledge, love books, curious
13) care

these are my resolution that i can think off now....
13 resolution for 2013...
i don't like 13...it makes me think of 4 and a bad bad luck...
that's my stupid belief since small...i don't like 4, 13 stuff...
however, hope this new year will bring more matured me and stronger me to be able to fight
any challenge comes in life...
i want to be reliable....
i want to be successful...
and most important..
i want to be loved...
because nothing can give u such a strong energy to fight each day compare to 'love'....
thanks to my mum, my granny, my teachers, my lecturers, and my friends, for such a warm love
that have been pouring on me all this long...
it's time to pay back...
it's time to give more than take...
it's time for me to brave enough to smile to love...
and to accept that only love can bring me through the day...
not respects, not pride, not status, not power, not wealth...
nothing can compare to love...
God, forgive me...
and thank you for such a lovely, adventurous, and full of memories 2012...
i won't forget any lessons i get out of it...
i'll keep going...
and hope 2013 is going to be as awesome as 2012 and even more awesome!!! 

!!HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!
(hope it's not too soon;ppp)

0 wht's on ur mind??: