Sunday, January 06, 2013

Sickness

i got bad news this morning, one of my auntie just died of chronic diabetes....
she got her legs cut off before and many more complications...
R.I.P auntie...

next, one of my dog undergoes pregnancy complication...
her front right limb got pus and swollen...
her hind right limb also got the same thing plus a cut...
i went to Pejabat Veterinar Tumpat to get cream for the cut and a dose of medicine for her weakness...
pity Hangduan, that's her name...she's daughter of my previous Dam...
i get the pus out by pressing them to flow out...and put cream for the cut...
now, she's resting but still very weak...

God, sickness is so terribly sad for me...
it's pain, it's cold, it's terrifying...
God, i try my best to understand that none of living things can run away from sickness...
none of us can live freely out of it...
BIRTH.GROW.OLD.SICK.DEATH 
is the common flow of living thing on earth...
i really really wish to see she's get better...
God, forgive her..forgive me~

0 wht's on ur mind??: