Saturday, January 19, 2013

i've learned...

....PATIENCE....
such a simple word, but yet with lots of 'e', this before that and sound a bit like science...

ok enough with my freak on 'over' =_='''

what i'm trying to say is, PATIENCE is not as simple as it sounds....
i've learned it hard way...
i've waited for something since jan, result is on july...after result out, enrollment in sept...
(this is all bout 2012)
-you know what i mean-
but then around june, something came in, had my attention...so i extend the wait til nov...
and at last, it's all cancelled, 
so now i need to wait for june, july, and sept again...
so can i say, 1 year and a 1/2?
that i'll spend my life on WAITING?
ergo....i learned PATIENCE...
and still learning, adapting, trying, PRAYING...
Goshhh...
not just anyone will understand this...
not just anyone can bear this much...
if i'm the other person who look into this, i'll say 'You Rock!'
God, give me strength to go for another 7 months...
give me strength cause i've found my faith...
i've found my brave...even it's not a jar much....but i'm having it...
i'll create it more and more...replicate...like a cell from one to another...
God, guide me...for that i'll not lose again...

0 wht's on ur mind??: