Tuesday, January 01, 2013

NEVER good enough...

i am just...never good enough...
not a good Buddhist...
not a good daughter...
not a good person...
not a slim woman...
far from pretty...
not a good student...
far from bright...
not a good friend...
far from best friend type...

everything just never good enough...
yes, i never try hard enough....is it?
the answer is YES....

i can't appreciate myself as i never really work hard for myself to be appreciated...

and i can't tell how much sorry i felt for myself....

NEW YEAR is here....
so maybe, new year resolution is to cross all the above lists?

God, i need strength....
God, guide me, so that i will be better....
God, support me, so that i won't be too far from You...
God, save me...so that i will be able to have WILL to go on...

it's new year...
but i feel like i have a whole bunches of mountains to climb...
and each one of them...
is nicely decorated with torn and mud....
i might stuck somewhere if i give up....
God, give me strength to go through this....

God, forgive me...

2 wht's on ur mind??:

Unknown said...

Sumey, not really...
cause.....
u r a bright student,
u'r excellent,
u'r beautiful,
u'r kind n great,
u'r just awesome..
it's just dat u can't see it by our own eyes..
but i do, I saw ur potential + desire!
i know u can sumey, cause u deserve better than me!~
so, just b strong + endure it wif patient... =)

Unknown said...

thanks marlia :)))
yup2 i'll try my best on upu again this year :))) thank you2!!^^
muaxxx :**