Tuesday, September 04, 2012

'It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Wanted To Be'

this quote has been playing in my head for such a long time since i met the book in popular bookstore of 1B Sabah...in 2010??
yes, this quote is the words i'm searching for...this quotes that bring me to another self of mine that i would never know what it would become....i want to be better than i am now...i want to be better than i am now...

For the future to come...i chose 1 road for my self...such a tough road i have never choose before...
another road to take...a great responsibility to carry on my shoulder...a great great great burden of my mum just to support it...but i should go..and make it worth...

People may think, or i may think i myself is not quite qualified for it...but i shall try, because i can't be afraid of what i haven't know...i can't judge things by others experience since certain thing that people say it is easy...but it is not for me...and certain thing people say it is hard for them...it is not for me...

But this one, i would never say it is easy...nor too hard...i would say; I'll do my best!
That's it...God, bless me~

0 wht's on ur mind??: