Wednesday, February 04, 2015

PRIDE

so finally i talk to my mum bout my life here...
and all she said is...everything runs with PRIDE....
me, my people...all are the same...
we put our pride anywhere...we hold on to it...
pride at our status, our money, our education and much more...
if i say people here put pride in their money then what's the different between me and them when i put pride in my education and age?
my pride is so precious that i nearly lose those who's dear to me...
and somehow i was hurting from their pride too...
so, who am i to blame it all on them?
i don't know why my head get so stuck up with these kind of stuff, with these kind of thinking...
it's like i need fresh air...
it's like i need to go away for a while so i won't think bout this kind of stuff
omg...where to run?
where to go?
where can i possibly go?
God...guide me...please....how to live like this?

0 wht's on ur mind??: