Wednesday, February 11, 2015

i'm so lost right now

maybe the best thing now that occur to me is me accepting that i'm lost...ok let's start from there...

i can't study...
i can't focus...
i'm worried...
i'm so worried...
i'm so stuffed with worries...

worry of my status in learning, in grades, in socials and even in health...

why am i so worried all the time?

i can't even have a proper sleep...it'll be either too much or too little...

i can't remember when that i'm not worried and happy...
i can't...

i need help...
i need support...
i need cheers from people around me..
but everyone seems to have their own issues...
i can't put my burden on anyone else but lately i can't seem to control my emotions, 
my part as friend seem to fade away...
i can't support people...and i can't even bring myself to actually listen to them...
i need someone..
who understand me..
but to let them understand that means i'm already burdening them with my stupid endless problems
which i don't want that...not that i can't be seemed weak...but i just don't wanna be weak...
i wanna be able to handle my life...
i wanna make sure i can handle my life...
readers...might find this ridiculous or small issues of insecure teenage or something...
but seriously...i can;t stand on my feet...
i can;t study...
i can;t figure how to...or what i should do...
and when i list down what i need to do...i just lost motivation to do it...
why?
what happen to me?
hatred?
proud?
or what did i do wrong, that life is punishing me this way?
what lesson should i learn from this?
why i don't get it?
what to do?
what kind of help should i seek?

i'm so depress now...thinking bout what to do and how to solve it...
i wasted my time like they mean nothing...
am i giving up already?
God...send me some lights...
show me ways...
I NEED HELP

open my eyes...so that i can see further than this...open them God...open my mind...
let me see, let me be able to think...pleaaseee i'm begging you~

0 wht's on ur mind??: