Tuesday, February 10, 2015

you're so wrong for me

so what's the right and wrong person for you in your life?

i don't know how to categorize it but i'll let my instinct tell me...

and you my dear, is so wrong for me...

God might hate me, God might punish me, and life might take turn on me, but i have to let you go,
or i'm letting myself go from you...

you are so wrong for me...

so wrong...

after all these time, you try to hurt me every chances you have,
you only care how lonely you're or how unhappy you're but not other people around you...
i supported you through studies and life and that's never enough...
i'm just as much as talk to other people and you already calling yourself lonely...
and you show me worse by pretending to be so nice to other people...
look where you should stand my dear...when are you gonna get it?

i'm tired of it...tired of trying to satisfy your needs...

all you think of is yourself...

i'm sick of it...

call me bad friend or whatever it is...but after all these time, i already do my best...

owh trust me you'll love me if i'm more stupid than you....

God, protect me from hatred...it's consuming me...eating me alive...
i never have this much of hatred in my heart...
i wanna be healed...

dear, my heart is not broken just by you having new friends, my heart is disappointed because you think you should find new friends even when you have me...
it's different...it's not even jealousy...
i know i'm not the only one who can make you happy...that has been my principle in life...
just sad on how you acted on me like i've never been there for you...

so, i'm saying enough...
so i'm saying i'm done...

this might take a while...
but i shall go through it...
and i know very well that you must be doing just fine...

0 wht's on ur mind??: