Wednesday, January 28, 2015

#curhat

i have been waiting enough for the past sem...
i wait for everything and everyone....

i waited...
i waited for sooca drafts,
i waited for mdes,
i helped out osce and nearly burned mine,
i waited for so many people that if i have only five years to live, it'll mean nothing...

so wise man once said;

"In college, you gonna find yourselves waiting for your people 
more than you waited for your queue, or food orders "

so, i have decided to not wait anymore...i can't wait no matter how much i wanted to...
because i nearly 'die' last time...
i have to think of myself...
why am i constantly put myself there to help out? like they can't live on their own...
they should be...they have to be...they must help themselves...
and i have to help myself...
God...give me strength to be less care...
i care so much...
i care and i get hurt...
i care and i nearly fail...
Forgive me for my sincerity...but i need to help myself...
i need this, i need this, i need this

sathuk....
#feelbad

0 wht's on ur mind??: