Monday, January 26, 2015

where it went wrong?

i asked myself many times, where it went wrong?

i can't concentrate, i can't study, i can't bring myself to involve much in tutorial and even far off can't bring myself to do good in sooca...for the past sem, i've been...off track...

then it all goes down to "CONFIDENCE"

i miss to have that...
i miss being able to talk...
i miss being able to explain...
i miss being able to accomplish tasks...

i can't do all those stuff last sem...
i thought i can...i try and try and try and try...but turned out, nothing improved...
i failed my own self to be better last sem...
and i can't forgive myself just yet...

this sem, i can't even bring myself to understand the case...
i can't even bring myself to listen to what people explain...
i'm so arrogant towards those who try to share knowledge with me...
what's wrong with me?

too proud to admit that i fall?
too proud to seek help?
or too proud to just admit that i'm no longer the one i used to be...
people asked me questions, like they used to, but i can't bring myself to answer those questions like i used to be able to...
God, what's wrong with me?
where is my focus?
where is myself who love to study, confidence, enthusiastic and alert? 
where are you?
can you come back?
i need you now...please~

0 wht's on ur mind??: