Thursday, January 01, 2015

what about my 2014?

it passed so fast that i don't even know what it's was about....
yeah sorta have to scroll down my fb wall to see what happened in that passed year...
hmmmm 
if i say, chaos? if i say patience? if i say adapting? if i say managing? and worries?
yeah that's basically my 2014...
sound negative aren't it? but seriously...it's a year of chaos...
i don't know it's just me or it's the whole world....
my lovely motherland, Malaysia got hit by various challenges never end, and me myself can't seem to have it differently...
studies, friends, people, life, money...oh my God, i just can't tell how chaos it was....
until now i can't find to make peace out of it...
i just don't feel ease while sitting, don't feel like i'm eating when i eat, and don't feel like i'm absorbing anything when i read...BIG TROUBLE!
how to make this chaos end?
is it the room?
yeah i take that as one of the points...my room, so chaos...or it's me?
everyone's knocking...
everything needs my attention...blackout, internet, people wanna cook, fuhhh so chaos...
when i was just only as much as holding my pen, there, chaos started...
i thought off changing...but when i think about it, what happen if i just try to survive in it? what if in future, it's all about chaos? and people and problems? isn't it good that i get to practice now?
'human person' yeah...maybe i should try to be one...
but my result, my study is getting worse and worse....i can't concentrate...
i can't barely stay calm to do my studying...
God...what am i suppose to do?
how to find peace in this kind of chaos world?
i feel like something is strangling me alive...what should i do??
what to do??? >.<"

i hate chaos! where is my peaceful life?

0 wht's on ur mind??: