Saturday, May 04, 2013

problems....

that moment when u realize u're surrounded by nothing but problems....
u just can't see the bright side of life....
people hate u for u....
u find hard time to even talk to ur own family members....
u feel don't deserve to be where u are...
and most of all, u feel regret of having this life....
people are different....
other people sip a lucky drink while u're the one who get to drink the poisoned one....
just that, when u gonna get that lucky sip too right?? just when??
it is so hard, so impossible and such a dream for me to lead 'this' kind of life....
don't ask bout other people....
their timing are just better and better...
not mine...of course not....
i just wish to be one of those lucky people....
but lucky is not always my option....
work hard? yes? plus never pay off....
i feel like i've been punished for my stupid decision...
can i say it has been....9 months? and now i've made it worst...
money also gone....
sh*t what have i done to me n family?
people are out of mind sometime, but they keep getting what they want....
me being out of mind? dooooommmmm a freaking boom just landed =_=''
God....sometime i feel like u left me behind because i choose not to listen to u...
can You turns back n look at me now?
can You take care of me too even after so many sinssss?
can You give me at least strength to walk into ur sight?
please....


0 wht's on ur mind??: