Saturday, April 27, 2013

feel like so long never up date...

well, it is quite a life i have here...
tough, mentally and physically...
i need to accept people the way it is, by understanding...
which, 
to understand something or someone is actually a great deal...
but not until you find you...
you see you talking, you see you act, you see you in front of yourself...
i met someone....exactly like me...
every time she talks, acts, it seems like me...
but not 'me' now, but 'me' then....
before i see the small matter, matter....
before i see life is actually not always that beautiful flower park to walk by....
there is dirty mud, their is river to cross and there is people to meet....
so, now that i see 'myself' talking to me...
all i can think of is just, oh my God...am i really that bad before?
how does people around me even stand it??
oh my God...what have i done??
God....i feel like i owed people....a lot of them that i have to repay...
will i have chance to repay them??
will there be a second chance that i can make that up to them?
i will be better....
i will care more...
i will talk less and listen more...
i will concern...
i will think and most of all...
i will love...
love them enough to be able to put them before me...
sathuk...

0 wht's on ur mind??: