Friday, May 24, 2013

End point

End point is what everyone of us running to...
try our best to be there, for just to be there only will feed our satisfactions...
What's your end point?
Mine? It is just too far away...far til i don't feel like that's my end point anymore...
however, i'm still running to it...
run to go get it....
run run and run...
just before i realize that i can see it's shadow now...
but just then, the light seems to sail away....
leaving me in the darkness....i can't find my end point even it's so close to me...next to me perhaps?
until that light comes again....
i shall try my best to keep wandering in the dark...
stay there...
even it's cold, dark and miserable...
everyone else telling me to move forward, they say, the light won't come...
why not just try another end point?there is end point that always have light shines on it...
it waits there...just go get it...
but...i want...this end point...
this only end point...
i will just keep waiting here till the lights comes...
i will wait...and try...and wait just to touch it...
just to feel how it is...

0 wht's on ur mind??: