Sunday, November 18, 2012

through hardship u tend to find diamond....

through hardship...u tend to be in lots of stress,
can't stand on your own feet and can't even see light...
and by that time...
u'll find those who try to cheer u up...
and stand by u no matter what...
and it is not just any body...
they are diamonds....
who are so hard to find...
and i'm proud to find some...

THANK YOU AMA...
you always trust in me, and support me no matter how hard it is...
sorry for all hardships that i bring to you...
u are old, and have lots in mind...but still i bring u troubles...never end~
i'm so sorry...

THANK YOU FRENS...
thank you Syirin...
thank you Nock...
for always being there and care for me...
i'm so sorry to bother u with all troubles...
i always call u guys when i'm in trouble...
but u guys never leave me...
u always been there for me...
sorry for emo craps that u have to read through tweets, fb...
i'm such an attention seeker!;ppp
but, thank u..
u guys mean a lot to me..
thanks for all supports, sweet cheer up texts and lovely calls...
thank you...

PHO THAN NA DAM of WAT PHIKUL THONG
i am glad to have such a GREAT PHRAK to cry to...
to pray to...
to hold my faith to...
and thanks for all sem si...
they are lovely true and such a word for me to review my self...
THANK YOU PHRAK EEI..

PHRAK OF MY HOME
i am always lazy to pray to you...
always am lazy..
but deep down i'm scared u'll ignore me...
i'm scared that u will leave me...
but i am FAITHFUL to you...
i do...
i really am...
SORRY
THANK YOU

THESE great people are DIAMONDS to me...
in this terrible hardship...
in this terrible me...
YOU always guide me...
~THANK YOU~

0 wht's on ur mind??: