Friday, September 09, 2011

SEPTEMBER

wahhhh!!!!


SEPTEMBER is going to tear me apart!><
what the most pack month i had ever have.....
to list it down...haha better not?

study:
1)tests - food tech, vpk lab test, tenusu, produksi babi (in the same week!!!)

2)presentation - animal health, vpk (in the same week!!) plus food tech on the next week!

3)assignment - tenusu, report food tech, poster vpk(ft and vpk on the same week, which da same week as lab test animal health and present of ft)!!!

mtm:
3)events - MUET workshop (pengarah), FESMAK (ajk program), Temasya 1 rakyat (ajk program 4 two event;larian 1 m'sia and temasya padang games)!!! (in the same week as all the test and presents!!!!!)


sometime, i wish i could have two bodies....
haihhh

stress is eating me...
;(

and sometime the symptom just showed out without i realize....
i just hope people around me will understand this condition of my....
thanx to my friends who always cheer me up^^
thnnx for not turning your back on me even i have become emo or bad mood or do something bad towards u^^ thnk you kak zu^^ you always know me....
even i'm in bad mood, u will smile and say 'stress ek?'
thank you....
i never meet anyone like u guys; kak zu, nikki....always cheer me up^^
gonna miss u guys alot...
thanx for all understanding.....

God, bless us and hope we can go through all these things....
sathuk!^^

0 wht's on ur mind??: