Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Final

in next 5 days, i'm gonna have final...

huhuh
for semester 5

the subject will be;

1)Kesihatan Haiwan 2 (VPM 2002)
2)Reprduksi dan Perubatan Veterinar (VPK 2601)
3)Teknologi Makanan (SHW 2403)
3)Produksi Tenusu (SHW 2061)
4)Produksi Babi (SHW 2502)

hoho...
quite tough i tell u...
especially animal health and vet medical....
=_=''

after exm will be my practical....
to miri, PPES Farm...

rite now that i'm doing my best for final...
study as much as i could...
my enemy? haha ofcos all the 'sleep' n 'eating' stuff, i'll fight my best!!!
(haha such a cute enemy rite?;p)

seriously, sejak azali lg...i'm a heavy sleeper...
i can't stay all day long without taking nap...
huh...

that's my biggest problem rite now...
hope i fight and do my best for this final...
so long that my name is not in the dean list >.<
i want it back;(
wish me good luck and i'm wishing me n my friends all the best!!
let's we all in the dean list this sem!!!^^

CHAYOK!!!

0 wht's on ur mind??: