Saturday, September 03, 2011

kembali ke sekolah! ayuh^^

hehehe dah musim kembali ke 'sekolah' ^^


such a nice holiday....
but now that all the study stuffs and work come to my mind....
so scare to start....
so many....
good management is highly needed now....
i'm not worry about all the work, hard or easy....
but i'm worrying about myself....
i'm such an easy-distracted person!

huhuww

since spm i realize that i can do things but the thing is i don't wanna do it....
lazy,
procrastinate,
play,
movie,
shopping,
SLEEPING,
and hmm eating?;p

i have to train myself to be discipline....and always try to....

once quote say 'motivation is to make u start but the habit will make u last longer'

so, i have to change this bad habit of mine before it's too late....
another 2 sem to go....
all i ask in mind is 'can i do this?'
see? still the same me.....
i suppose to say 'i can do this!!!'
not asking, doubting anymore.....
;(

i have to trust,
i have to try my best!

God, give me strength to fight on no one but my own self....
i wanna get rid of this 'bad' me so bad....
:(

0 wht's on ur mind??: