Friday, December 25, 2015

How to live everyday facing your failure?

How to live everyday...facing the failure that you cant do anything about it...

Read that for 3 times...

You are too tired physically, mentally and your entire soul is telling you...you cant do this...
How to live like that and still can tell people all around you that you're okay? And still can work hard for the next day?

Everyday needs endless fight that is getting bigger and bigger...

Im so tired of unfair life...well who i am to say its unfair...God knows alright...God knows whats best for me...and for now this is it...

Im too tired to be positive cheering people up and be such a homey place for them but i ended up burried myself in the ground...

Im starting to lose faith...but who am i to say i have faith before...i might not have enough thts why now tht i need to have one...

I miss home...i miss myself...i miss success...havent been there forawhile now and i feel lonely without it...thts the only thing i can count on...but it seems i cant count on myself anymore...

Will God listen if i pray? Or am i too far from it already...can i make it for my next exam...it needs lots of me and im kinda running out right now...

This failure is too deep to keep going...im just really really sucks and stucks this sem...

Whom to blame? Yeah myself of course and thts just sucks....

0 wht's on ur mind??: