Friday, December 04, 2015

Everything is so hard when you're worried...

everything has been so hard when i'm in worries....
i can't think...
i can't function...
i can't do anything right...

things that i'm holding keep falling apart when i'm worried...
like a giant tumor pressing against my brain telling my neuron to stop firing....

God...why am i worrying so much? i'm stressed...i can't function properly...
i need to plan...make a good plan...and i can't do it with these worries up my mind...
God...it's so stressful that i can't work properly...

Everything feels so cloudy and messy...Goshhh

I just wish i can dissect it down to a better view and go from there...but it's just so freaking hard...
My brain can't think anymore...and it sucks that way because all i love doing is thinking...
I hate it when i can't think properly...

0 wht's on ur mind??: