Tuesday, November 04, 2014

stop putting me through miseries....

stop trying to hurt me...
stop putting me through miseries...
stop seeking things that i can't give you....
DO YOU THINK I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MISERIES IN MY LIFE?
i have enough....enough that my life is always on the line that you don't even know about it...
you're so used to have everything in life that u can't make yourselves lose one....
and try to hurt me....
i barely have things in life...
stop hurting me and look around you...
you have enough too...
stop seeking, stop being greedy, stop trying to get love or attention...you have it all...
so perfect, so complete that you don't even know...
don't try to make my life worse...because it's already is...
and you don't know about it...
i'm tired of fighting you back...
because the last thing i want is you getting hurt....

stop putting me through miseries....
stop....

0 wht's on ur mind??: