Friday, November 07, 2014

i need 'my person'

i need 'my person'....
i don't know all of sudden i'm just so envy of those who have 'their person'...
you know, someone u text every night before sleep...
saying good morning and asking bout lunch...
not really a guy...nope...just 'my person'
someone you gonna ask, "it's ok if i date that guy" that kind of person...
but most of the time...
the one i opened up to, are already involved....
sadness of life, of my life...
i never really have 'my person' on my own...
they are always better off with someone else...
and it occurs to me that; shall i change the way i think?
the way i think that this person shall belong to that and that shall belong to this...
and i can't see whom i belong to...
just...never seem to have one...
maybe i'm too used to being alone that i can't fit into any 'person' relationship...
i just wish that i'll have one too...
but that's only if God allows...
maybe He knows better...
maybe i'm too often letting go that i don't deserve any....
but to let go is the hardest part...
and only God knows how hard that is...
but still, how can i restrain someone to me when clearly some else can make them happier...
i just...don't think i can make them happy...
i don't have confident in that kind of thing...really...
just God...i feel really thankful i have You...at least, You will always listen to my prayers...sathuk

0 wht's on ur mind??: