Sunday, November 23, 2014

if it's not making you happy then let it go....

i can bet on my head that this weekend will turn out awful and indeed it does...
i don't know where went wrong but it just won't go right...
i try my best to do everything as right as possible but things just won't go the way it should...
i'm done grabbing it in my hands if it's meant to fly away...
broken stuff sometime is not meant to be repaired...
i'll just stay where i am and be who i am and wish people the best...
i'm here in competition with no one...because i know where i came from...
i study...i try....if it's turned out good then it's my lucks, if it's not then it's my bad...
yours turned out good or bad...better or worse than mine, trust me i've never put that in my mind...
your life is yours to race...not mine to race or judge or envy...
i live by side of Buddha which He always thought me to be in the middle, race with no one but oneself,
and shall always wish other people good...
i don't know why things turn out this way, why our time never match, why you can't bring yourself to understand me and why i can't understand you...i don't know...
i have no strength to think about all of these stuffs and still studying and doing my things...i can't 
i have to let one of them go...
and i choose to let you go...
maybe you need some space to hate me all you want...
maybe you need time to curse me and blame me for everything...
maybe for me being poor, lazy and not a good listener...
i do...i admit that i do...and will always be that way...
because the person you seek in me is not me...but trust me i try...
i try so many times to live up to your expectation...but it won't last...because human will never have enough...
if i pretend today...i will have to pretend forever...
which bring us no fair...
and i don't want that...
i love you...i will always do...
and there is no use i'm writing it here without telling you...
but i'm tired of being there...always have to seek n be there...
i just so tired of trying already...
i won't promise i won't try again...but seems like trying today is too much...
so i let it go...
i'm letting you go...
holding you too tight might have suffocated you...
so i'm letting you go...love...be happy...
for these few time ahead, i'm tired and i won't try...i just wish i still can smile in front of you...
i'm so sorry~

0 wht's on ur mind??: