Wednesday, March 27, 2013

i'm not trying hard enough....

i know i'm not trying hard enough...
wasting time on regrets, doubts, and giving up....
wasting time on useless craps plus procrastinating...
God saw me...every day....see what i do, what i think, what i've become...
such a loser...indeed
God, forgive me...
i am just so dumb!
i can't do this anymore! i can't take it to see myself getting lower and lower...
i'm tired of being miserable and can't control myself from procrastination....
God, why it is so hard for my brain to get it?
God....i feel bad about myself...
i feel really...really...really bad...
i should help myself....
i can't stay this way forever!
i'm gonna keep getting what i always get if i stay like this...
i'm gonna face the same thing if i keep letting myself run with the wind....
i need to stay put, still, firm on the ground....and try harder! >.<
God, i hate laziness!
my head just being programmed that way, it is so hard to change!
when sumy when?
when you gonna realize that u need to get hardworking and work your ass off to get what u want?!
oh goshhh stress! >.<'
come on! try harder!

0 wht's on ur mind??: