Friday, March 29, 2013

God, You heals my fear....please heal it with Your bless...sathuk

God, this piece of letter is from my heart to You....
'Phrak ei chaui che duai'
i have fears...a BIG one...
it's engulfing me with it's giant world...
God, why fears are so scary?
why it's power is so great that i can't make it to fight back...
to compare to the fears i have...my faith and my bravery is just a little piece of bean...
God, i'm scared....
i'm scared, i'm not going to make it...
Phrak ei che klua...klua chat....
i'm shivering...
my feet numb...
my hands are weak...
my head is blocking....
i can't think on how to escape these fears....
God, only You i can turn to...
only You can show me ways...
God, save me...
please, save me from these fears....
Phrak ei...
why it is so hard?

0 wht's on ur mind??: