Saturday, March 24, 2012

End of DKHP, UPMKB

At last, now i have finished my diploma in Animal Health n Production...haha the last time i remember, i just stepping here to register...n now i'm about to go back after 3 years spending my time struggling to finish this;p haha sorry to say...this is not really my favourite part of life but this upmkb life make me a grew up person in many ways...in term of studying, my eyes kinda opened for agriculture and livestock...in term of social, i'm kinda learned lots of stuff regarding mixing up with various type of people...they all teach me to deal woth life and teach me how to be one value person....in term of working, upmkb teaches me that i can do what ever i wanted to do but with the presence of will and hard work...

I can say i'm always saying that i don't like being here...but please la sumy...u the one that choose it rite?? haha;p so, i learn to live with my choice too....haihhh after this, i don't know how my fate will turn out....all i can say is...please don't be so doomed...haiyyaaa...really hope to get that course that i wanted so long...really me~

So, i will be back to Kelate on 27 in the morning, haha gonna miss Bintulu so much^^ on my way back will be accompanied by B, Fika and Teha....luckily there are friends going back on the same date....it will not feel so much lonely then...huhuwww

So, let's see if Bintulu will be flood with my tears or not;p haha

0 wht's on ur mind??: