Saturday, March 03, 2012

APPLYING

^^NOW THAT I'VE APPLIED UPU N USM^^

haha for upu;

upm - vet
ukm - forensik
upm - biokimia
ukm - biokimia

n

umk - vet
ums - sains marin
umt - sains kimia
ums - bio pemuliharaan

huhuww that's all for now..may be kemaskini in future....

usm??
there 4 for empty column to fill in...u know what i did??

pilihan 1 ; sains forensik
pilihan 2; sains forensik
pilihan 3; sains forensik
pilihan 4; sains forensik

muahaha trolling level sumithra...shhh don't let my mum know;p
i don't think i can apply for medic ever in my life...it's so far away...
not for pergigian...xminat..n so long for farmasi...haha sangat xminat!
i hope i get the sains forensik....love it since i remember life....huhuww
GOD BLESS ME...
i really hope u ease my path and make me get what suit for me...and i hope sains forensik do...;)

0 wht's on ur mind??: