Saturday, September 13, 2014

when i'm thinking about it...

 "Surgeon can't be lazy, the risks are too great, the seconds we stop pushing ourselves, something terrible happens, something we never see it's coming" _Grey's_

well, all the words above doesn't say anything wrong....every each of the word is true...not just for a surgeon but for everyone...we can't stop pushing ourselves....and here i am...being lazy all day and focus on something emergency but not something important...that's one thing about me joining organization...i tend to care more about that because i'm not good at it...well, that doesn't mean i'm good at academic stuff but i feel safe there...just feel more secure reading Moore's than doing poster or doing fundraising haha okayyy i'm gonna go hit myself with some readings now...just for the love of God, please give me peace and ease for my study...i'm so sick of worrying that it makes me lazy and unproductive! urghhhhh >.<

0 wht's on ur mind??: