Thursday, September 25, 2014

so many words


few things going on in my head lately...
and these things are trying so hard to take me off my goals...
GOALS?
yeahhhh bla bla bla...but seriously, we live our life thinking we need to be happy so we don't even wanna spend a day struggling...but struggling is essential...because at the end of the day, that's what you counted on...
i hate to say that for me...the step of 'stick to it' is hard to carry on...
i am totally capable of distraction....
entertainment...
friends...
people...
life management...
that make it so hard for me to focus...
of course it's none of their fault...
it's me...
why am i so easily distracted?
why i let myself be distracted?
it's nearly exam now and look at what i already know now...yeah not so much!
goshhh bring yourselves together sumy!
just stick to it...please! >.<

0 wht's on ur mind??: