Saturday, September 07, 2013

i'm in scared....

God, i'm in scared...
i'm finally i get what i want but i'm scared i'm going to screw it up...
i'm scared i can't grab on it long enough...
i'm scared i'm not as good as anybody else....
i'm scared i can't do it...
i'm scared i'll drop out...
i'm scared i can't catch up...
i'm scared God...i'm so scared...
these fears in me make me chill and trapped in darkness....
when people laugh...i can't even laugh along with them...
my head keep thinking what should i do so that i won't 'collapse'...
God...bring me through these...
i can't study with fears up my sleeves...
God...only you i can cry to...only you i can find shelter...
people are looking at me...
they are waiting...wait for good news...not bad one...
God...protect me....help me...bring me through....
God...guide me through this fear...
i'm so lost....

0 wht's on ur mind??: