Wednesday, July 04, 2012

a simple mail voice for HIM~

dear God, i'm so small that u might need microscope to look from up there...but please hear my voice bcuz it's so loud needing ur attention....i'm no one without u...i'm all alone in my deep2 thought of decision...i can turn to no one but to u to find the answer...and u answer me...just now, u said it's hard but it's good...is that mean i should do it? but i need a whole lot of hard work, smarty, n luck? i just really feel like i'm in a dark room...waiting for someone to open the door bcuz i can't open it on my own...my hands are tied, i sit at the corner..my legs are tied, my eyes even covered with a thick black cloth...i don't know if i will be able to see the light if nobody safes me...God, i really need ur attention...i really need ur help...i really need way to think...way to react n way to go through...i don't know if i can do this...i don't know if me n her can survive this...my dream is big...her determination to make my dream comes true is even bigger...me? i can/ cannot actually i know at heart...bcuz i used to be at the highest point n also at the lowest point...so i don't think i scared to go through it...but 'we can't get a carpet from the seller if we don't have golds'...that is our problem...it is such a burden...but she said she can manage it...but i can see how much tired her life a head if i don't care...i'm suffering absorbing abc, while she's suffering earning golds....but my suffer will be relief if i get help...and that help that i really want YOUR attention God...if i get that help...i will be less suffer...and she won't get through any suffer at all then....God...please help me n her...we need YOU more than ever...we really3 need YOU now...
please make it less hard...please make it less complex...please guide me through...i know it won't be easy n simple...i know.....
may this mail box appears to u everyday....just want to let YOU know...how much this is hard for me~

sincerely,
FAith bring her through...Love from Her make she strong enough to stand in this wide2 word....

0 wht's on ur mind??: