Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mother's Love

mother's love...
is warm...
is happiness...
sacrifice...
forgive...
bless...
and is a shine through the darkness~

today, when the day seems so dark that i can't find myself a way out...but she gives me a hand...she gives me shine...she gives me lit to go through the day...n not only so...she even walk with me through it...
when i'm so busy to find some one else to guide me through...by not even thinking of her...not even think she will help...but she is the one...she is the one that help me through...i'm an idiot...to think that i can't take her hand...i'm so silly to think that anybody else can help me better than her...and i'm most moron to think that i can go alone without her help...
how much God has shown me lit tonight....how much God has dragged me to the way that i should walk...how much stupidities i've done with my eyes open so wide but my heart is cold n closed tight...Thank God...
now, i can see...not with my eyes..but with my heart...now that i can see it through...now that i will hold her hand and walk through it...now that i know how much a mother's love can be...n now that i know how lucky i am...how lucky i am...i need nothing but her....nothing else~
i have no right to judge someone's love towards me when she has been raising me up for 21 years....
i have no right to doubt it.....what a fool i am for this long...........
but not ANYMORE~
i'll make u proud~

0 wht's on ur mind??: