Thursday, April 19, 2012

Homie...

It has been 3 weeks i'm at home^^
mcm biasa...me n my mum..haha xsah satu ari xgaduh;p
but it make me happy to hear all her leteran....haha it makes me feel so much...at home;p
but i try my best not to mess things up here...hehe
so far??
huhuww so much lonely....have no friends at all at home...
the one i used to have...she is so busy with her new job...
and my bestie liza..not yet going back from her college...still got workshop to attend...
haihhh
but actually....i'm not really boring;p
i just got my new guitar;p
hehe just start practicing...so far just in the chords thing....not yet cover power chord;p
and i'm finding for a job...lots! but none is approved by my mum =_='''
huhuww she don't want me to work somewhere with hard work to do...or 'overtime'...huhu
so now is searching for something relax2...haha i bet nothing relax out there....let's hope i'll find one...i also want da relax2 one larrhh;p hehehe why not right??;p
kachaooo^^

0 wht's on ur mind??: