Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Life Goes On

Now that i'm in my final semester of DKHP in UPMKB
Haha at last... ;p
I was thinking about future for a while...
most of my friend are now doing their degrees, some further to oversea and some in Malaysia..
i was thinking, am i one day will be there too? hahaha can i?

what so ever come in my life after this, good or bad..life must goes on...
now that i'm trying my best for this final sem...
study, assignments, friends, classes, lecturer, auntie, uncle sekian of UPMKB...now that i feel so stuffy about them but surely after this i'm gonna miss here...
i'll try my best to keep them in 'safe zone' in my memory ;p

let's hope what life brings after this...
let's see if i am lucky enough to enroll any wished university soon...
pray hard ;p

(now that i'm so suffer with LI...aduh bler nak abis nie?? so tired of it...no so sick of it already!!!) =_=''

0 wht's on ur mind??: