Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's coming...it's near.....

Haihhhhh.....

da dekat final da!!!
>.<

Mati la.....
hahahaha

Still nervous....
Still nervous....
Still nervous....

this is a positive nervous,
i hope i will have this positive nervous to the end compare to no mood or giving up.....

God, please bless me and all my friends....
let we achieve what we dream for, let it be easier for us to go through......

This is tough and need lots of determination and passion.....

I admit i never love this course i take.....
but please let me have a peace of mind and go through this final exam and next final year of my study.....

I will;

Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth.....
Hold on to what i believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself....
Hold on to what i must do, even if it's a long way from here....
Hold on to my faith, even if it's easier to let go.....
Hold on to God's hand.....

Please guide me and support me.....


I wish i could do the best......

Chayok2!!!

!!!ALL THE BEST!!!

0 wht's on ur mind??: