Monday, April 18, 2011

Faith...reason...life....fight....

I have faith that i will be able to do something when i try my best....
I have reason why i choose this kind of life to live.....
I have faith in God that HE will give the best if i try my best.....
I have reason to choose such a dangerous way to live......
With responsibilities all around me that need so much attention.....
I have faith that i can do it.....

I hope this faith won't go away.....
I hope i can hold on my reason for choosing this way....

Inside of me is yelling i should stop 'suiciding' my own self....
But, the more inside...tell me that this will turn better and bring more.....

I have to learn....
Learning is never end....
If i stop now...i feel like i'm not a human....not a fighter....

I have to do this....all my best!!!

I have faith that the thing i choose based on learning reason will give me something and this will teach me to survive......

Please....
Please make sure that my faith is not wrong.....
It is right and i has to be.....
(^_^)

0 wht's on ur mind??: