Friday, March 11, 2011

I want.....

I want to go out and shopping all out!!!

I want to buy a new ring fit on my chubby finger!!!
I want to step into Marry Brown and have my precious Mambo Fries!!!
I want to capture my lovely ever love sunset of Tanjung Kidurong!!!
I want to watch all 'buat harta' movie that i have!!!
I want to greet my Mum when she's here by this April!!!
I want to spend my time with her all out!!!
I want to hug her and say 'I love n miss you so much'!!!
I want to smile every time i get my result!!!
I want to receive 'Everything is done' messages!!!
I want to laugh all out by not wondering anyone would sound back to me!!!
I want to share happy time with my beloved friends and spend all day laughing!!!

huh....

and there are many more wishes that i can't write down....
forget....
hehe

i hope i can get all this wishes!!!!!
so tired and can't even find where my strength go.....

hopefully i will manage to do all the things come into life....
strive for the best!!!!
^^

0 wht's on ur mind??: