Tuesday, February 15, 2011

with my strength........

with a bit strength left inside of me......

i open one note by one note.....
with this strength.....
i try my best to revise every single subject which will be tested on this 16,17,18 and 19.....
Oh My God.....
At first.....
i couldn't even find my strength....
i don't know where they go.....
they left me and go else where.....
but finally, with my Mum's face, with my dream keep telling me to keep running......
run even i know the destiny is so far....or even i will not reach it.....
I will keep running.....
Even i fall down several times.....
I will stand up and keep running.....
I have a wish....
Not a good result but a strength....
Just with the strength i will be able to do this.....
I need STRENGTH!!!!

=_=''......

so far....
so long....
so tough....
Oh God.....
please.....
make it easier.....
make it simpler.....
make me able to do this.....
study.....
such a simple word but with less time, with stress, with lots of things to go.....
it's not even complex....it's disaster!!!!

SATHUK.......
PHRAK EEIIYY CUAI CHE DUAI.....
(=_=).....

0 wht's on ur mind??: