Tuesday, April 06, 2010

ma new look!



Yeah!
This is my new look.....
Huhuhuuwwww

How is it??
Okay???

That evening of Sunday,4th April , my friends and i went out kampus for an outing. There were AUDREY, NADWA, BALQIS n ME.....Audrey recommended me a saloon in pasar Bintulu for the hair cutting...i drove the car and finally we were in front of the Unisex Saloon of Bintulu, Sarawak...i took a deep breath and walked in da saloon.....

"Adik mau potong macam mana ek?" asked the Chinese barber
"Xtau tp nk pendek la drpd yg skrg nie...." I said but still thinking 'bout it...should i??should i cut my hair for that short?i never try it before....hahaha what a nervous....
will it suit me??huhuwwww

And before i suggesting my choice, Audrey just came out with her choice for me...
n the style from da fasion book is really nice
but is it suitable for me??
how will it be huh??
wawawawa

The barber started his job with expert and fast.

Then, an hour past and i still couldn't figure out how it would be....
The barber kept smiling at me as he could see my 'worry' face!hehehe

And at last,the product is as you can see above~
the latest picture of me...
hahah~

i took pictures and email to Ama
haha
guess what she said?
"OH MY GOD!WHY IS IT TOO SHORT~"
but not that astonish~
she's just surprise but happy with it~
(^_^)

So now, i'm enjoying my new hair style which is really comfortable and free~
huhuww
no need to spend so much time in drying da hair after shower...
haha
yeah~
short hair is the best!
(^^)

A Special Thanks to my 'little' chipmunk~ Audrey~hehehe

0 wht's on ur mind??: