Saturday, April 10, 2010

~Ma besday~

12.00am in da morning of 9 April 2010, a great knock from da door shocked me~

when opening da door, 3 of my frens just burst in all together with boxes in their hands

"SURPRISE!!!"

Audrey gave me present, hug n kiss me on chick. Nad wished me happy besday n hug me too. And, Balqis just wished me n enter da room (no surprise, she's is a bit anti on hugging,kissing n sewaktu dengan nya~hehehe)sori bal~just wanna say


Nad gave me a giant box, entitle Kuan A/P Eh Muak from Mahkamah Kota Bharu....
WHAT???!!!

I really shocked on this,hahahaha
my mum is really lovely and surprising all da time.
Since school, she never miss to make me a birthday surprise even i'm here in Sarawak!!!
she's packing team with Nadwa n yeah....surprise!
Have no idea since when Nadwa got my mum'n number~~huhuwww

I just directly call my mum tht night n saying thank you for the cute teddy bear. It is really cute n ma frens started teasing me tht we r just da same,....physically~~=_=.......
hahaha


Then, just after i called my mum, then, i entered da room, a wonderful surprise came again for me from Fika n Shirin...
hhahahah really had no idea since when they entered ma room....hahaha~so nice la my frens


We ended up with singing a besday song,finishing da cake and present opening time~
haha
i got lots...
and almost all of them just in teddy type~
hahaha
don't know why...maybe i'm really suit with it.....^^
The presents are so nice as u can see below......



Bears time~
hhahahaha
We had a chat until early morning but yes...lots of assgmnt r waiting to be done....
huh`
really spoiled da mood.....
hehe
=_=......

All of ma frens just went back to their room and the card exploring session just started for me

I read my mum's card 1st
And seriously i cn't keep my tears for long.....
The words were really touching~
to tell the truth, this is the hardest time for me~
i cry 5 times a day before my besday n yes on this besday another 5 times of crying....
the stress is just everywhere n seems sticky to me.
I just can't let myself happy even on my own besday~
huhuhuwwwww

But now i'm really in a happy mood and have more spirit to face the final exam~
Hopefully i will done well in this exam....really hope that the result is okay so that i could give something to my mum~
Really wanna give the best to her......
Sincerely...
haha
~I LOVE U AMA~
\(^_^)/

N SPECIAL THNKS TO MA FRENS!
~THNKS A LOT~

`AND THNKS TO ALL DA WISHES FROM FACEBOOK, MESSAGES AND EMAIL~
^^THANK YOU^^

2 wht's on ur mind??:

Ms nad said...

credit 2 me...hoho~
i help u r mum give d surprise ..

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...
sory ye... x biase buat mende2 camni...
haven't involve anyone birthday b4 this except among my family...
so, idk how to act...
sorry once again...