Thursday, March 17, 2016

don't bother...

i don't even bother praying for the best anymore...
its like nothing is getting better...
i don't bother doing trying or even striving for better anymore....

yeah people said, everyone fails...everyone gets knocked down...

you haven't try my life yet...

i'm out of my time, out of my place and out of my reach here...

there is signs all over the place telling me to just freaking go home...

no matter how much i try...i seemed to be left out and can't catch up here...

i'm just too damn scared to try...because i scared of how much it won't be getting better later...
so i don't bother trying anymore...like seriously what for...it won't be good enough anyway...

people look at me and getting flattered when i don't know something...they want me to look dumb so bad...so yeah...so be it...i'm seriously dumb...going nowhere...can't you see i'm not your competition anymore, i'm not someone to look up at anymore...

study, finishing year, skripsi, bandung, arnes, lucnh, life, people, drama, weight, skin, body, dieting,
all of these...i feel too much...i feel it's too much for me to hold it in my hands...

nothing get easier i know...i know i should be positive...i know i should always try harder...do better....
but just...really...i'm tired.

0 wht's on ur mind??: