Sunday, July 05, 2015

easily awkward

i'm easily awkward...even to my close ones...
those who can make me feel totally comfortable and not awkward, that's the winners...

i just wanna see if we belong...
maybe its too soon to tell from before, but i already set the answer as no...and it still is till now...
what is there in the middle i don't know...
we just don't belong....
maybe that's the answer, we just don't belong...
as simple as that, and i can't force it...
only God knows everything...and only Him will allow things to happen...
if we don't belong, and not meant for each other then maybe i should just stop whatever i'm doing that i think we're belong...
it's sad...but its the truth...and i'm so sorry for both of us or at least for myself...
God..ease me through people God...ease me through...

0 wht's on ur mind??: