Saturday, June 06, 2015

have you ever walk down that memory lane?


that memory lane...
that time that i was so nervous, hopeful, tortured by wishes and omg so many more feelings that are impossible to list down one by one...

then here i am...nearly finishing my 2nd year here like i won't believe it's happening...

few more exams then i'm done with 2nd year...
but urghhh
MRP, MIED, KOSAN PAYMENT, UNPAD PAYMENT and bla bla bla...
gosh everything wraps up like wanna kill me alive...
even worst on my mum...
God, ease us through this God...i really wish i can finish years here and go back as a successful doctor...
i ask so much that sometime i ashamed of myself...
am i worth it?
will every penny my mum spent on me be worth it?
God...i'm really really really scareddddd 
:( 
help me...


0 wht's on ur mind??: