Wednesday, October 29, 2014

i'm tht kind....

i'm that kind of person who trust action more than words,
i see value of a person more than their appearance,
i tend to listen to 'real' laughter more than the fake ones...
i see tears not just from the victims, but there are tears of guilt...
i believe an old book is always better than the new ones...because of them, we get the ideas for new ones
i don't see 24 hours together make true love...
i don't see sincerity and attitude comes from money, appearance or high power...
i'm just....me...
i see world that way...
it's hard to put up with me cause i hate shallow thinking...
not that i'm better...but society sometimes need to wake up...
i don't respect those who judge things from appearance, money and status....
i'm just me...
i'm just me...
i'm just me...
i don't have many people in my life....
i don't make friends easily...
i don't fall easily...
i don't trust easily...
i'm just me....
i have principles...and i love to stick to it....
there are rooms for love, fun, happiness as long as they're true...
don't mess around with me...
because you're messing with the whole system...
i believe...i'm just me....

0 wht's on ur mind??: