Monday, February 18, 2013

change is not easy

i ask myself....what do i want to write tonight....
i wanna update this blog...
at least, it's a sign i still have strength left to say some words...

i'm on my way to believe that i can change....
so that it will bring me to 'a change'...
then i'll do what ever it takes to change...
so then, i'll change...
not completely but as a process...
one step at a time...
today, i've done my best on waking up early, 
tomorrow, i'm gonna add exercising, 
the next day i'm gonna add on studying,
then each day soon, will be better and better and better...
that's what i've planned to do...
and i did some of them...
one wise man said 'Change is a process, not an event' and i get it...
i'm working on it...
God, gives me strength...so that i'll be better and better...
Sathuk~

0 wht's on ur mind??: