Tuesday, January 17, 2012

^^starting^^


i think i start what i wanna start for so long...
thanks to my friends Kak Zu, Nikki, and Zuzu for cool support
throughout my first day of jogging! hehehe
unbelievable i know....
haha
but eventually, i started it...
and i hope that nothing going to ruin it especially my lazy mood...
i wanna loss some weight so bad...it is not just to look good but also to be healthy^^

i trained my self to eat to heart content till i was a kid....
i can't denial that i love eating so much and hate working out...
i don't like outdoor activities especially those needs lots of work out...
huhu its tiring...

but now that i know it is never too late to start...
it may seems easy for those who love these things but not for me...
imagine a girl who never wear a sport shoes to run or jogging for 20 years does it once, and start it... it is so hard at the starting step...but with God willing i hope one day i can go out on my own...

i should keep going....
i must reach a weight i dream of!^^
i can do this!!!
chayok2!!^^

stay firm, stay healthy sumy!!^^

0 wht's on ur mind??: