Monday, August 01, 2011

Next?

so, in UPMKB again for another half session of this sem^^

whoaa?
what is next eh?

before that, test one result just come out....
huhu
how?
ok la.....
but not for VPK;(

all i wish in heart is i want to be 'Sumithra' just like i am in sem 1 n 2....
in head...it's all about study.....
i want to be that person again.....
n i am very sure that i'm back...

however, there are lots MTM things needed to be done....
i will try my best to do it as i'm the one who choose it.....

God, please let this sem be a good sem for me in term of study and MTM stuffs....
i really wish i could get the best; as my mum's birthday present this sem.....
with tears running even in my sleep on the plane to get here, i am so hoping and wish it will happen......
i can't keep my tears anymore....
how much money goes, how much time past,
how much my mum spent on me
to be here....
she is there alone....
i will not let her done do i???


God, please...i will do my best....please help me this time.....
two more sem to go....
please help me.....

chayok sumy!^^

0 wht's on ur mind??: